Cookies are small text files that are used by website owners or third parties to ensure the website operates correctly and in ways that enhance the user experience. By ‘similar techniques’ we mean techniques such as tags. Like cookies, these techniques can be used to measure visits and to follow visitors. In this Cookie Statement, the term ‘cookies’ also includes these similar techniques.
2. Who are we
This Cookie Statement applies to the processing of cookie data by TSH and more specifically the relevant subsidiary that determines the particular purpose of the cookie data that is processed. In practice the data controller will be either TSH Online B.V. or TSH Trademark B.V. depending on the purpose of the cookies that is being processed.
TSH Online B.V. is a limited liability company registered under the laws of the Netherlands with its statutory seat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and its office at Aambeeldstraat 34, 1021 KB Amsterdam, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 55241247. TSH Online B.V. is responsible for processing all essential and functional cookies.
TSH Trademark B.V. is a limited liability company registered under the laws of the Netherlands with its statutory seat in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and its office at Aambeeldstraat 34, 1021 KB Amsterdam, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 69978670. TSH Trademark B.V. is responsible for processing all analytic and advertising cookies.
3. Personal Data
While placing and reading cookies, your personal data may be processed. See our Privacy Statement for a complete overview of the way in which we handle your personal data. By using cookies, we may process the following (types of) personal data:
- IP address
- Anonymized IP address
- Web pages visited
- Clicking and surfing behaviour
- Data about peripheral equipment (mobile phone/ tablet / computer)
- Settings as regards language
- Correspondence via chat
4. Purpose of cookies
These cookies let you use all the different parts of the TSH website. Without them, services that you’ve asked for can’t be provided. Also, as a service provider, we collect data from you to help us understand how people are using the TSH website, so we can make it better. We sometimes get other companies to analyse how people are using the TSH website. Examples of how we use essential cookies include:
- Allowing our websites to function as effectively as possible
- Remembering security settings
- Remember your cookie permission settings
- Allowing session cookies
- Gather information you input into a contact forms, newsletter and other forms across all pages
- Keep track of what you input in a shopping cart
- Authenticate that you are logged into your user account
- Remember language version you selected
- Collect anonymized IP data, measure how users interact with website content and collect website statistics like visitor traffic and page views (Privacy friendly google analytics).
These cookies help us personalise the TSH digital experience by remembering your preferences and settings. Examples of how we use these cookies include:
- Remember social media settings
- Remember selected region and country
- Keep track of your visited pages and interaction taken
- Keep track about your location and region based on your IP number
- Keep track of the time spent on each page
- Increase the data quality of the statistics functions
- To remember other preferences
These cookies collect statistical information about how visitors use the TSH website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. Examples of how we use these cookies include:
- Understand the behaviour of website users through tools such as heatmaps, session recordings, and surveys.
- To analyze visitor data, understanding user behaviour, and implement and test different ideas for improving user experience and website conversion
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the TSH and website users permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation. Examples of how we use these cookies include:
- Tailored advertising with third parties
- Allow you to connect to social sites
- Identify device you are using
- Gather personally identifiable information such as name and location
- remarketing purposes to remind and assist you with potential bookings that were left incomplete
- Create Remarketing Audiences based on specific behavior, demographic, and interest data, and share those lists with Google Ads
- Use demographic and interest data in your Analytics reports
- Create Segments based on demographic and interest data
5. Categories of third parties
The personal data described above is processed by TSH and in some cases by our selected third parties. TSH and third parties engage in interest-based analytics and advertising provided by vendors in order to deliver advertisements and personalized content that we and other advertisers believe will be of interest to you.
To the extent third-parties are using cookies or similar technologies to perform these services, TSH does not control the use of this technology or the resulting information for online, mobile, or email advertising, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
Advertisements, emails, and other messages may be delivered to you by TSH or its service providers based on your TSH website behaviour, your search activity, your geographic location or other information that is collected by us or obtained from third parties. For example, if you go to the website to book a hotel room, you may later see an advertisement from us when you visit another website. These advertisements may appear on our sites, third-party websites or on mobile platforms.
TSH may use our own or third-party aggregated or anonymized personal information, demographic data, and other inferred commercial interests to assist in the delivery of our advertisements to you
An overview of our selected third parties can be found at the bottom of this Cookie Statement.
6. Your consent
- Accept all cookies
- Select cookies settings and control the type of cookies you would like to accept
- Exit the cookie banner acknowledging that this will trigger only essential and google analytic cookies.
Please note that if you continue to browse the website without closing the cookie banner only essential and Google Analytic cookies will be processed. Google Anlaytics has been set up in accordance with data protection authority guildines to ensure data is prcoessed in a privacy friendly way (see here).
If you do not want us to collect and analyze information about your visit to our website using the google analytics tool mentioned above, you can object to this at any time by deleting and or disabling the cookie with effect for the future ("opt-out") by following the instructions in section 7 below.
All other cookies will only be processed with your consent.
7. Delete or disable cookies
You can of course also disable our cookies and similar technology any anytime. Keep in mind that our website does not work optimally without these. How to disable or delete cookies is explained here:
If you have any questions about this Cookie Statement please email: email@example.com.