The Student Hotel has launched an affiliate programme, which allows you to earn money by advertising for thestudenthotel.com on your own website. The more bookings we receive from your website, the more you earn.
It works as follows: You place The Student Hotel banners and / or text links on your website and encourage your visitors to book directly on The Student Hotel website. Every sale that is made by a visitor that you have supplied yields commission.
Become an affiliate of The Student Hotel and take advantage of:
- Our wide range of locations, offers and deals to match your audiences’ expectations
- High-quality, constantly refreshed banners and newsletters, so the content on your website will always be interesting!
- Commission that can be as high as 10%
What can you earn?
As a The Student Hotel affiliate you earn a commission per consumed booking (i.e. once the guest has checked out of the hotel). You receive a percentage of the booking amount for every booking made within 30 days by a visitor you redirected to our website. This percentage depends on the number of bookings you provide us. You earn commission on hotel bookings only, not for student packages.
- Base level commission: 8%* – If the publisher generates 5 conversions during the first month, the following month he/she will receive 9% commission.
- Top Tier publishers commission: 10%*
- Summer period special commission: 10%* for hotel bookings with check out by the end of August.
How does it work?
We work together with Tradedoubler Affiliate Network. They measure each conversion made by visitors who came to The Student Hotel webpage from your site. Then, they take care of the payment of the commission to you as a publisher. Participation in the The Student Hotel affiliate programme is free.
What do you have to do?
- Create an account with Tradedoubler, sign-up and validate your website.
- Then register to The Student Hotel affiliate programme.
- After you have been approved for the programme, you will look for banners and / or text links that match your site.
- After publishing our advertising material, the bookings that have taken place through your site are recorded in the Tradedoubler system. You will be paid (monthly) based on which month the booking is consumed (i.e. the guest checks out of the hotel)
Where can you register?
Visit the Tradedoubler website and follow the instructions for opening an account or login to your existing account.